Application of WELLMAN cross line laser in civil engineering
1. The horizontal line (H) of the main floor. When the main structure is completed, horizontal lines need to be released between each floor to provide a reference for other operations. The WELLMAN cross line laser can project horizontal laser line to provide accurate leveling.
2. Vertical line (V) of the main floor. When the main structure is completed, some wall needs to be vertically positioned to provide a reference for other operations in the future. Such as the location of hydropower fire on the wall; the control line on the wall for brick layer’s work. The WELLMAN cross line laser can emit vertical laser lines to provide accurate vertical alignment.
3. The horizontal line of the basement (H). In construction, the basement also needs to be leveled. In the dark underground environment, it is good to use the WELLMAN cross line laser to make the horizontal laser line.
4. Inspection of internal and external corners (V). After the partition wall is completed, it is usually necessary to check the 90° corner wall to see if it is vertical. It is called “internal and external corners”, which can be checked by the WELLMAN cross line laser rather than the use of hanging wire cone .
5. Check the verticality of the wall column (V). After the main body is completed, in the plastering stage, it is sometimes necessary to plaster the wall columns in the floor, which can be referenced by the WELLMAN cross line laser to project vertical laser lines.
6. The room square checking (V1 + V2). A number of vertical lines can be projected by the WELLMAN cross line laser for checking if the room is square or not